Silky smooth skin is always in style
Our licensed specialists provide all waxing services in the comfort of private treatment suites. We use a gentle warm wax, formulated with azulene, chamomile, and tea tree oil to reduce coarseness and frequency of hair re-growth while ensuring quick, safe and effective hair removal.
For your comfort, cool compresses and a calming serum are a part of each service. For your safety and sanitation, gloves are worn during all body waxing services. And, we use hospital-grade disinfectants, disposables, and fresh wax; never recycled.
|Expert Brow Shaping||$20 – BOOK NOW|
|Lip||$8 – BOOK NOW|
|Chin||$10 – BOOK NOW|
|Jawline||$10 – BOOK NOW|
|Sideburns||$10 – BOOK NOW|
|Brow Tweeze||$30 – BOOK NOW|
|Brow/Lip Combo||$28 – BOOK NOW|
|Brow/Lip/Chin Combo||$38 – BOOK NOW|
|Half Legs (above or below knee)||$35 – BOOK NOW|
|Entire Legs||$55 – BOOK NOW|
|Full Back||$45 – BOOK NOW|
|Upper or Lower Back||$25 – BOOK NOW|
|Full Chest||$25 – BOOK NOW|
|Chest Stomach Combo||$45 – BOOK NOW|
|Forearms||$25 – BOOK NOW|
|Entire Arm||$40 – BOOK NOW|
|Underarm||$18 – BOOK NOW|
|Naval Area||$10 – BOOK NOW|
- For the best outcome, it is necessary to have a minimum of 10 days’ growth.
- Please note: Adverse skin reactions can occur if you have recently sunbathed/burned, been in a tanning bed, use abrasive scrubs, soaps, glycolic or AHA acids, retinoids or prescription skin care within the week prior or post waxing.
- Antibiotic, Tetracycline and Accutane users cannot be waxed because of serious contraindications to waxing.
- Before your treatment begins, it is your responsibility to inform your waxing specialist if any of the listed conditions apply to you.
- Tight, synthetic or binding clothing worn within 24 hours of body waxing can result in irritation or inflammation of the skin.