Arrive comfortable! For spa services you will receive a comfy spa robe and sandals. (We have robes in sizes up to XL and sandals in size 5-13). During treatments you will remain modestly covered at all times; underwear is optional. For pedicure treatments, please wear clothing that will allow accessibility up to the knee area along with thong-style flip-flop sandals that fully exposes all toes.
Impedes massage & numerous other treatments, and may get lost or left in robe pocket. Don’t wear it!
Your health is your responsibility; if you are under medical supervision or treatment, please receive clearance from your physician prior to scheduling. Inform your spa therapist of any medical or physical limitation you have that may impede or prevent your service; including but not limited to: heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, recent injury, accident or surgery, open wounds, sores, lesions, contagious diseases, sensitivities, allergies, skin conditions, pregnancy or nursing. Pregnant or diabetic guests may not receive Hot Stone Facial/Massage Services or Chocolate Decadence Spa Body Treatments due to thermal/circulation contraindications.
- For massage, facial, and body treatments, please plan to arrive approximately 10 minutes early to check-in, unwind and change. Your appointment time is scheduled and reserved especially for you.
- Being late increases stress; your spa visit should be about stress relief.
- If you’re late but there’s enough of your appointment left to salvage, you’ll receive the remaining time. If not, you will be charged for the missed appointment and may then schedule a new one.
- Guests receiving spa services will have complimentary use of spa robes, sandals, showers, towels, & toiletries.
- For your peace of mind, we provide DigiLock™ keyless lockers to secure your belongings while you relax.
- Unwind in the comfort of our cozy Spa waiting area (reserved for ‘robed’ guests only) which is stocked with complimentary assorted beverages, chilled purified water, and individually packaged snacks.
- Private and separate Men’s and Women’s Locker/Changing/Shower Areas.
- Cell phone conversations and ringing cell phones are disruptive to our tranquil environment. Discontinue use and turn to “OFF/SILENT” before entering.
- To ensure a serene environment for all guests, thank you for understanding that infants & children are not permitted. Well-behaved minors aged 11-17 may enjoy most services with parental permission. (Bikini Waxing & Lash Extensions available for minors age 16 & up only)
- No alcohol, smoking, controlled substances, outside food or beverage.
- Appointments are recommended as we can rarely accommodate walk-in’s; but you’re always welcome to try!
- Gratuities are discretionary and are completely optional. Cloud 9 Gift Cards/Certificates may not be used towards gratuity.
- Returns: Retail items may be returned within 14 days for another product; no credit or refunds. Cosmetics, brushes, sheets, and Gift Cards are final sale and may not be returned.
- Complimentary consultations may be scheduled for any service but are required prior to scheduling new color or chemical hair services with us.
- Miscellaneous: Rude, loud, discourteous or disorderly guests will be asked to leave. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Boutique, front desk & reception area, and entry/exit areas are under video surveillance;shoplifters will be prosecuted. Bounced checks will incur all fees allowed and will be processed by the State Attorney’s Office.
- Prices effective 11/14. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We accept Cash,Visa, MC, Discover, and Cloud 9 Gift Cards/Certificates. We also accept Spa Finders Gift Certificates. Per Spa Finder policy, any remaining balance will be issued in the form of a Cloud 9 credit voucher which will expire 90 days from the date of issue.
Please read our entire menu/website information carefully. Scheduling an appointment and purchasing or redeeming a gift certificate serves as verification of your understanding and agreement to all Cloud 9 policies.